Your Privacy is Important to us
At DataHub we are committed to protect our customers personal information and / or sensitive personal data, and we strive to maintain the privacy of your personal information.
DataHub does collect your personal information for a variety of regulatory, and business purposes which include, but are not limited to:
- Verify your identity
- Complete transactions effectively, and bill for products and services
- Respond to your request for service or assistance
- Perform market analysis, market research, business, and operational analysis
- Provide, maintain, and improve our products and services
- Promote and market our products and services which we consider may be of interest to you and may benefit you; and
- Ensure adherence to legal and regulatory requirements for prevention and detection of frauds and crimes.
*Personal information is defined as any information that can be used by itself to uniquely identify, contact, or locate a person, or can be used with information available from other sources to uniquely identify an individual.